Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are there any Over the counter oxycontin detox systems available, in MA, that I can purchase at say CVS?

I am addicted to Oxycontin, and I wanted to know if I can purchase anything at a local drug store, that will help me clean out my system from all opiates, at the same time cutting down on withdrawals?

Are there any Over the counter oxycontin detox systems available, in MA, that I can purchase at say CVS?
I'm not familiar with any products that do that!
Reply:First of all, congrats on kicking that habit. I would recommend contacting your local health food store...for every over the counter product, there are usually tons of ones available in herbal/health food stores, which may provide you with some additional benefits as well as kicking the contin.





Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment