Saturday, May 22, 2010

Know of any tinted moisturizer with good coveragei can buy at rite aid or cvs or duane read?

Loreal Sublime Glow is a great brand, it darkens


the skin in one day! I put some on the other day


and everyone asked me how I got so dark in a


day and where did I go on vacation! Lol I didn't


go anywhere of course it was the lotion. It smells


great and believe it or not it dries fast not compared


to the other lotions where you have to stand there for


hours. It actually dries fast! Its around $12.00 for the


face and $9.00 for the body. This brand is the best


by far! The best I've ever tried and I will not go with


anything else. Hope this helped !

Know of any tinted moisturizer with good coveragei can buy at rite aid or cvs or duane read?
my favorite is the healthy skin enhancer by neutrogena it worked really really well for me, and had pretty good coverage for a tinted moisturizer... id def reccomend it... but if u already have a foundation, u could just mix ur moisturizer with it until u get the perfect coverage for you.. thats what i do esp with summertime here in FL , i dont want super heavy coverage but sometimes tinted moisturizers r way 2 thin.. so i just mix it til its perfect for me, and that way if theres a spot that might need more coverage i can use my foundation reg and use it like a spot coverage and i know its the same color .. HTH@ def check out the neutrogena one, i think its $8


No comments:

Post a Comment