Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do I apply to CVS? Online or in person?

Do I ask the store if they are hiring or do I just post an application online on their website?

How do I apply to CVS? Online or in person?
Go 2 their website...do not go through jobing.com or monster or other referral services.. too many telemarketers/illegal debt collectors are using these as fronts to get your information. I was swamped with unknown 1-800 numbers after posting at monster and jobing.com. My summer job didn't call me back until after I went directly to their site.
Reply:I'll strongly suggest go apply in person. Locate their HR office and schedule to meet the Manager there if at all possible. The in-person impression will be much stronger than applying online. The HR manager may end up telling you to apply at their website but at least they'll have a face to remember and you may ask some questions from the manager while there.


No comments:

Post a Comment