Thursday, May 20, 2010

Citibank did not clear my cvs paycheck?

I showed them a receipt from the ATM showing my deposit amount and it was not on my statement at the end of the month, they sat me for like half and hour and told me I could go while they "investigate" and they said this happens "rarely"


so pretty much i don't get my money right?





either wait or call cvs and go through alot of crap to get it resended which im not even sure is possible -_- what can i do, having resending the check as a final option.

Citibank did not clear my cvs paycheck?
This is exactly the reason I don;t deposit by ATYM ever. If I can't get a direct deposit, then I go to the bank and stand in line.





On the positive side, call CVS or go se them and ask them for a copy of the front and back of the hceck. It will show the deposit and what account it went to. Banks make mistakes all the time and it (unfortunately) is up to you to verify everything on your statement. Anywa, take the copy of the fornt %26amp; back to the bank and they will have to figure out what happened and credit your account.





Good Luck!
Reply:The ATM receipt ONLY shows what you told the ATM. It CAN'T prove you actually put a check for that amount in the ATM. If the check was not there when the ATM was balanced, you DID NOT make a deposit. It is also possible the check was accidentally credited to the wrong account. If that happened, the bank should resolve the problem in a few days. Unless you have a history of problems with your account, they SHOULD have credited your account while they are investigating.





This question is an example of why I will NEVER make a deposit at an ATM.


No comments:

Post a Comment