Thursday, May 20, 2010

Help! I've been working at CVS for 3 weeks i hate it ! Today i missed my bus for work and i didnt go in im

embarased %26amp; dont know what to do. Should i have one of my friends call %26amp; pretend to be my mom %26amp; say i sick %26amp; can no longer work there? I really hate it but i feel bad i didnt go in im so stressed out what should i do ? %26amp; Is it true you have to give back your shirt in order to recieve your check ?

Help! I've been working at CVS for 3 weeks i hate it ! Today i missed my bus for work and i didnt go in im
Why don't you just call them and tell them you missed your bus, and then apologize for not calling. You also could just quit if you hate it that much.





By the way, by not showing up, someone else had to take up the slack and do your job. So the next time you take a job and don't fulfill what you said you would do, remember, it's not some unknown company that has to bear the consequences of your lack of conscientiousness, and immaturity, it's a real live person who has to work twice as hard because of your actions.


No comments:

Post a Comment