Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where is the best place to print photos out of CVS, Walgreens, WalMart sort of places? Thanks in advance.?

I always use walmart. CVS is really bad. Their photos almost always have something wrong with them and look really cheap. Walmart prints on matte photo paper which makes them look more professional. They have only messed up once or twice with me and they always reprinted free of charge. I have never used Walgreens, so I can't tell you anything about them.

Where is the best place to print photos out of CVS, Walgreens, WalMart sort of places? Thanks in advance.?
I have heard good things about Sam's club, if you need enlargements, like 10X13's, or more.





If your looking for 4x6's, 5x7's, they are all about the same, depending on how well the equipment is maintained.


No comments:

Post a Comment