Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can I get a job in London ?How can I send my cvs ?

I am looking for a job in any industry where the products are being manufactured.I am a chemistry graduate with first class. I have completed post gradute delpoma-plastic testing %26amp; conversion technology with first class. But I don't have experience in UK.I used to work in India. I am good at chemistry, handling machine like Injection moulding machine ,blow molding machine, extrusion machine. I'm good at polymer science,process of plastic products.I can do hard work.

Can I get a job in London ?How can I send my cvs ?
I've heard pigeons are a good idea





JUST KIDDING





The internet is the best way for a metropolitan area like London. People are too busy for anything else
Reply:it depends on the company but you can email your cv to some places with a covering letter or find their postal address and do it that way.





good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment