Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can I get a job in London ?How can I send my cvs ?

I am looking for a job in any industry where the products are being manufactured.I am a chemistry graduate with first class. I have completed post gradute delpoma-plastic testing %26amp; conversion technology with first class. But I don't have experience in UK.I used to work in India. I am good at chemistry, handling machine like Injection moulding machine ,blow molding machine, extrusion machine. I'm good at polymer science,process of plastic products.I can do hard work.

Can I get a job in London ?How can I send my cvs ?
Probably the easiest way in is to come over initially as a student to do a taught MSc course. Unfortunately this costs money. Failing that your best bet is to register with the various online job agencies in the UK (access these through the web- try the search term "online employment agencies" and to access the English newspapers online and apply for jobs that fit your qualifications.


Good luck.
Reply:Contact a job service (headhunter) in London to see if they will take your information.

deodorizers

No comments:

Post a Comment