Monday, May 11, 2009

If i take my digital camera to any store like cvs,eckord,rite aid can they put the videos i recorded of my?

if i take my digital camera to any store like cvs,eckord,rite aid can they put the videos i recorded of my


baby on a dvd for me.i want them to put my videos on dvd for me.CAN THEY? thanks i can becuase my personal problems.

If i take my digital camera to any store like cvs,eckord,rite aid can they put the videos i recorded of my?
hmmm...it depends if they do that. actually you can look up in the yellow pages for camera stores that do transfers.





or buy a stand alone dvd recorder and hook up your camera to it and record the dvd yourself. its actually pretty easy. I own one myself. and now a days dvd recorders are pretty inexpensive. matter of fact I saw one at a radioshack going for 49.97 the other day. I hear it fairly simple to operate.


No comments:

Post a Comment