Monday, May 11, 2009

I just got a job at CVS i've got training today at a different CVS store. What do you think i'll be doing?

I also need June 17th off because of my sisters highschool graduation how should i ask my manager? I told him i could work now untill June 13 starting at 2:30 but i cant now i can start at 3 How do i tell him this? HELP PLEASE its my first job !

I just got a job at CVS i've got training today at a different CVS store. What do you think i'll be doing?
Try just being honest. Believe it or not, honesty works.
Reply:Honest is the best policy. It will work. Your employer should realize u have a life as well. She will only have graduation from high school once. It doesn't matter if this is your first job or not. Whenever I have an appt I just tell my boss and make sure I complete what is expected of me each day. Also I schedule appointment's early in the morning that way I can always go to work afterwards so I wont miss to many hours. Who knows u may not even be schedule on that day. Just talk to he/she and be honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment