Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I get a contract for my company to give flu shots or other med tests to Walmart or Cvs or govt entities

All that kind of stuff is going to be arranged though the corporate headquarters, so you should contact them about it. You probably should contact them as soon as possible to start working on next year, so that you at least have an idea how far in advanced they plan. They might already have a contract with a their current service provider for a the next year or maybe even a few more years. You never know until you contact them and find out.





I have no idea how you would go about getting into doing it for the goverment. I guess, it all depends on what level you are talking about (city, state or nationwide) and for whom. Ultimately, there has to be an office at each level to handle such things and it's just a matter of finding it.





Good luck.

How do I get a contract for my company to give flu shots or other med tests to Walmart or Cvs or govt entities
government contracts must be bid for, your company must be certified my the government contracting agency before you can bid on government contracts.


No comments:

Post a Comment