Monday, May 11, 2009

I am looking for any info on being a Store Manager for CVS?

I am thinking of applying for a store manager position at CVS here in Massachusetts. I have 5 years retail management experience. I was looking for any details on pay, workk environment...really anything would be helpful! Has anyone ever been in management for CVS?

I am looking for any info on being a Store Manager for CVS?
No but I did stay at a holiday express........ No I have just been a retail EMPLOYEE in the past. I currently work in an engine factory for $23.00 an hour.--- $60,000 a year with overtime.


I finished a B.A. in Management and am wondering , too about being a store manager at Walgreens, or Family Video because I hear they start people out at around 45,000 to 50,000 a year , almost what I currently make.





I would like to know about CVS, too!
Reply:Thank You , I hope you have found out about CVS, and I wish you sucess in your career. Report It


roots rain

No comments:

Post a Comment