Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The store CVS ,what do like about it and what do you not?

how can we make things better for customer service at CVS stores ?,my boss is giving us a gift for Ideas to improve things for the comtomers and the running of the store.

The store CVS ,what do like about it and what do you not?
I work for CVS...


Things to help customers: Does your store hang up the current week sales flyers AND the monthly extrabuck value book on those metal rings on every endcap in the store?


This makes them aware of the sales and then they stop asking cashiers for the ad all the time...





Running of the store.... Assigning specific aisles to employees.... not just packing it out on the truck, but also making sure its full by doing your own "push", making sure all the clipstrips and signs are up properly in your aisle. It gives ownership to individual employees so if somethings wrong you know who to blame!
Reply:Every time I go to the one by me, there is always a line to check out. Get more help. I will try other stores in the area before CVS because I know they are so slow there.


No comments:

Post a Comment