Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last summer I bought a disposable video camera from CVS and I am now trying to find somewhere develop it?

I need to know where to get this dispoable Video Camera developed. I have called many CVS Pharmacys since thats where I got it %26amp; no one seems to know where I can get it developed. I have some sentimental things on there that I would really love to have and I need to find somewhere here in CA that actually develops them. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!!


Andrea

Last summer I bought a disposable video camera from CVS and I am now trying to find somewhere develop it?
Call CVS at 1-800-SHOPCVS to find the location of your nearest CVS Photo Center.





WK
Reply:ive seen those at CVS and here (texas) they advertise that you can just bring it back to that cvs and they will send it off to have it done. id either go back and look at their box or display where they sell them, or talk to someone who may know a little more there. Other than that, hopefully someone else has some other suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment